Take part in our Food Label trial now
The George Institute for Global Health based at The University of Sydney is currently recruiting volunteers to take part in a new Study on food nutrition labels.
In this study we are comparing labels that display nutrition information in different ways. The aim is to find out which type of label is best at helping people make healthier food and drink choices.
If you are over 18 years old and are the main shopper for your household, you may be eligible to take part. To participate you will need to have a smartphone and plan to be in Australia during the five week study period. Once recruited, you will use your smartphone to access food nutrition labels in a format assigned by the trial. We will also ask you to send us information about what you buy throughout the study.
It is a 5-week study and participants will be provided with an e-Gift card valued at $100 upon study completion as a compensation for the time committed to the study.
Recruitment for this trial has finished. Thank you for your interest.
- Frequently Asked Questions from trial participants
- Download a copy of the Participant Information Statement
- Watch the tutorial and learn how to use the app-part one
- Watch the tutorial and learn how to use the app-part two
- Get the app in Apple Store
- Get the app in Google Play