Video premiere & launch event - Building back better after COVID-19: The research agenda
Join the video premiere and online launch event of 'Building back better after COVID19: The research agenda' series highlighting the importance and impact of COVID-19 on non-communicable disease prevention and management in different contexts, and some of the key research questions emerging as a consequence.
The video brings together some of George Institute's experts and partners around the world and will provide the starting point for an online conversation between some of the participants and other global health leaders.
We look forward to you joining us for this online event and on social media with @georgeinstitute @georgeinstUK and @georgeinstIN.
- Professor Anushka Patel (Vice Principal Director and Chief Scientist, The George Institute for Global Health)
- Dr Gene Bukhman (Director, NCD Synergies (Partners in Health) and Assistant Professor of Global Health and Social Medicine at Harvard Medical School)
- Katie Dain (Chief Executive Officer, NCD Alliance)
- Dr Olive Kobusingye (Senior Research Fellow, Makerere University School of Public Health, Kampala and Distinguished Fellow, The George Institute)
- Dr Bente Mikkelsen (Director, NCD Department, World Health Organization)
- Dr Juan Angel Rivera Dommarco (General Director of the National Institute of Public Health in Mexico and Professor of Nutrition at the Mexican School of Public Health and Distinguished Fellow, The George Institute)
- Dr Rajani Ved (Executive Director, National Health Systems Resource Centre, India and Distinguished Fellow, The George Institute)
Please note that this webinar will be recorded. By registering to attend this event, you agree that The George Institute may send you information in the future about our work. You can opt out at any time.