Are you a Lawyer or Paralegal looking for a part time role in a small team of a global research Institute? Then this is the position for you.
The George Institute for Global Health is an internationally-recognised health research organisation, undertaking high impact research across a broad health landscape. Our mission is to improve the health of millions of people worldwide.
To help us achieve this we are looking for an experienced Lawyer or Paralegal to join our Global Legal team on a 6 month fixed term. You will assist the Legal Counsel team, providing governance and legal support to the business, particularly in relation to reviewing and negotiating standard contracts and managing legal risks for The George Institute (globally).
So if you have the following skills and knowledge:
• Tertiary qualifications in law with 3 years’ or more experience as either a paralegal or lawyer
• Proven experience in reviewing and dealing with contracts and general corporate matters
• Attention to detail and strong focus on quality of work whilst managing multiple tasks and deadlines
• Strong problem solving, analytical skills, and strategic thinking
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to work well and flexibly i.e. autonomously, in small teams and with a wide range of varying stakeholders
• Ability to see the big picture, yet still focus on detail
• Ability to be flexible and adaptable
It is preferable but not essential that you have experience with clinical trial agreements along with experience within a medical research institute and/or Not for Profit sector.
If this is sounds like the position for you then please apply at the following link http://thegeorgeinstitute.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies/2606204/title…
Type of career: Jobs
Application close date: 14/02/2016