Clinical Research Associate - Junior
The Cardiovascular Division is seeking a Clinical Research Associate - Junior to support the Project Manager with various tasks associated with running large-scale clinical trials.
This is your opportunity to be part of a passionate and innovative team that is focused on making a difference. This is a flexible role at 3 to 4 days for a 12 month fix term contract. We offer a professional atmosphere, excellent staff benefits with flexible and competitive salary packaging options.
Key responsibilities inlcude:
- Organise and conduct Site Initiation Visits and Investigator Meetings with the Project Manager
- Assist in the preparation of Human Research Ethics Committee (HREC) and Governance submissions
- Train study site personnel on the protocol and the requirements of the study
- Remote and on-site monitoring of study progress
- Ensure serious adverse events are appropriately documented and reported
- Prepare and track event adjudication packages
- Maintain the study files
- Complete monitoring visit reports accurately
- Collect essential documents and prepare the site activation checklist
- Regularly update study tracking tools and systems
- Coordinate, track and process invoices for study payments to investigational sites and vendors
- Manage effective communication with internal and external study staff and key stakeholders.
- Tertiary qualifications in a related science or health care discipline
- At least 1 year clinical research experience (particularly randomised controlled trials) with strong clinical trials administrative skills
- Strong knowledge of ICH/GCP and ethical and regulatory requirements
- Strong focus on quality of work and maintenance of excellent records
- Excellent interpersonal skills, presentation skills and the ability to work well and flexibly
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to organise, take initiative and follow up independently
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability and willingness to travel.
Please find further information, position description and application form on our careers page via the link: http://thegeorgeinstitute.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies/2572604/title/Clinical-Research-Associate-Junior
Type of career: Jobs
Application close date: 07/02/2016