SharePoint Solutions Specialist
• Full time, fixed term for 2 years
• Global Information & Technology
Established in 1999, The George Institute for Global Health is a global, not-for-profit medical research organisation, affiliated with leading academic partners, with major centres in Australia, China, India and the United Kingdom. We have been ranked among the top 10 research institutes in the world for scientific impact. Our mission is to improve the health of millions of people worldwide.
We are seeking a self-motivated and energetic SharePoint Specialist to support the Institute in the continued development and implementation of SharePoint. This is an exciting opportunity where the successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of this project including design, architecture, development, deployment, operations, administration, training and support of key SharePoint infrastructure and business solutions.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
• Degree qualification in a relevant discipline is essential. Microsoft SharePoint training and certification would be highly desirable.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in business analysis and technical architecture roles in complex business environments.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Demonstrated strong problem solving, analytical skills, and strategic thinking.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including stakeholder management, training, presentation and public speaking.
• Demonstrated, quality focussed, track record of successful projects.
• Ability to be flexible and adaptable in the face of changing organisational priorities and ambiguous environments.
• Ability to research and quickly assimilate relevant new technologies, concepts, architectures and features is essential.
We offer a flexible and inclusive work culture with excellent staff benefits including 17.5% leave loading, salary packaging arrangements and sound learning opportunities.
We will be reviewing applications as we receive them but please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The George Institute is an equal employment opportunity employer committed to equity, diversity and social inclusion. Applications are encouraged from people with a disability; women; Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders; people who identify as LGBTI; mature-aged adults and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Please find further information, position description and application form on our careers page via the link: http://thegeorgeinstitute.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies/3505916/title…
Type of career: Jobs
Application close date: 28/05/2017