Senior Project Officer
The Cardiovascular Division is seeking a self-motivated Senior Project Officer with a positive attitude to work closely with the Project Lead to facilitate and coordinate staff, ethical approval, data entry and management and general organisation of the Steering Committee. The Senior Project Officer will be responsible for managing stakeholder and collaborator relationships and to supervise Project Officers.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing, planning, organising and conducting site initiation visits and investigator meetings with/for the Project Manager
- Assisting in the preparation of Human Research Ethics Committee (HREC) and Governance submissions
- Training study site personnel on the protocol and the requirements of the study to conduct the study accurately
- Completing all monitoring visit and progress reports accurately and within the predetermined timeframe
- Maintaining the study files
- Regularly updating study tracking tools and systems
- Coordinating, tracking and processing invoices for study payments to investigational sites and vendors, accurately and in a timely manner.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in a related science or health care discipline
- At least 1 year clinical research experience (particularly randomised controlled trials) with strong clinical trials administrative skills
- Strong knowledge of ICH/GCP and ethical and regulatory requirements
- Understanding of medical terminology and therapeutic experience in cardiovascular
- Strong focus on quality of work and maintenance of excellent records
- Excellent interpersonal skills, presentation skills and the ability to work well and flexibly
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages
- Ability and willingness to travel.
This is your opportunity to be part of a passionate and innovative team that is focused on making a difference. This is a flexible role at 2 to 3 days for a 2 year fix term contract with the potential to extend. We offer a professional atmosphere, excellent staff benefits and competitive salary packaging options.
Please find further information, position description and application form on our careers page via the link below. http://thegeorgeinstitute.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies/2638577/title/Senior-Project-Officer
Type of career: Jobs
Application close date: 13/03/2016