Senior Clinical Research Associate / Project Manager
- Full or Part time, fixed term for 24 months (0.7 / 1.0 FTE)
- Cardiovascular Division
An opportunity exists for a Senior Clinical Research Associate or Project Manager to join the Cardiovascular Division to contribute to an exciting double blind randomised controlled trial. The QUARTET (Quadruple UltrA-low-dose tRreaTment for hypErTension) project is a study for patients with high blood pressure.
The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for NHMRC funded QUARTET study and may work on other cardiovascular studies, as required. Maintaining a close working relationship with study Investigators, vendors, the division postdoctoral fellow and other research staff is also an important aspect of this role.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Coordinate and manage project conduct, monitoring, and analysis with a focus on project kick-off
- Ensure that research is adherent to NHMRC ethical guidelines
- Coordinate and complete ethics submissions and regulatory submissions for participating sites
- Coordinate and manage the day to day operations and administration of the project including; the development of procedures, conduct remote and on site monitoring of study progress
- Assist with organisation of data collection and data management
- Monitor project progress against timelines
- Monitor and report on project budgets.
Desired Skills and Experience
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor degree in a related science, health services research, or related discipline
- At least 2 years clinical research experience (particularly randomised controlled trials)
- Working knowledge of, and ability to implement project activities in accordance with, ICH/GCP and all applicable regulations and guidelines
- Experience with drug trials and their specific regulatory requirements
- Interest in the prevention of cardiovascular disease
- Excellent organisational skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in use of the Microsoft office suite of products
- Strong focus on quality of work
- Ability to travel.
Please find further information, position description and application form on our careers page via the link: http://thegeorgeinstitute.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies/3330848/title/Senior-Clinical-Research-Associate-Project-Manager
Type of career: Jobs
Application close date: 26/02/2017