Project Manager / Senior Project Manager
- Full or Part time, fixed term for 24 months (0.8 / 1.0 FTE)
- Renal and Metabolic Division
An opportunity exists for a Project Manager or Senior Project Manager to join the Renal and Metabolic Division to contribute to a dynamic and exciting cluster clinical trial. The RESOLVE (Randomised Evaluation of SOdium dialysate Levels on Vascular Events) project is a study that will involve the participation of more than 35,000 individuals from approximately 400 dialysis centres in about 10 countries.
Our ideal candidate will lead a diverse project team composing of operational and academic staff and provide clear guidance to those individuals on project specific deliverables. A creative and robust approach to the collection, transfer and interrogation of the RESOLVE data is also a key aspect of this position.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Develop a project plan and other internal project management documents
- Develop plans and procedures related to data quality, data management and data transfer management
- Manage the implementation, ongoing evaluation, prioritisation, reporting and timely delivery of all operational aspects of allocated project
- Ensure that research is adherent to ethical guidelines
- Maintain effective professional relationships with investigators and vendors and internal project team including those providing academic input.
Desired Skills and Experience
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor degree in a related science, health services research, or related discipline
- Proven experience in the management of data in clinical research projects
- Demonstrated project management skills and ability including managing budgets
- Experience in clinical trials
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills, and strategic thinking
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in use of the Microsoft office suite of products
- Strong focus on quality of work
- Ability to travel.
Please find further information, position description and application form on our careers page via the link: http://thegeorgeinstitute.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies/3321512/title/Project-Manager-Senior-Project-Manager