Manager, Software Engineering and Integration Services (SEIS)
Are you a hands on expert software developer, technical architect and team leader with 10+ years' experience in software engineering across the full development lifecycle and looking for a new challenge? Then this could be the position for you!
We are looking for a professional to develop high quality software products, including system integrations with third party software, to address the software and systems needs of SMARThealth (Systematic Medical Referral Appraisal and Treatment) projects within a clinical context.
You will be responsible for:
- Establishing and maintaining a defined software engineering process in the context of an auditable quality management system,
- The development of an appropriate technical architecture and judicious choices of integration points with third party software,
- Driving the technical architecture and ensuring it is fit for purpose, scalable, flexible and manageable
- Leading the translation of business and research concepts (as identified by the project Business Managers and approved by the Executive Committee) into reliable, high quality, highly effective software products, and
- The coordination of all development activities to meet the various needs of the business within available funding.
Please find further information, position description and application form on our careers page via the link http://thegeorgeinstitute.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies/2569181/title/Manager-Software-Engineering-and-Integration-Services-SEIS- . For additional information contact us at email@example.com.
Type of career: Jobs
Application close date: 07/02/2016