IT Support Analyst & Trainer
- Full Time (1 FTE) permanent, opportunity
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Respected global research organisation
- Make an impact on global health outcomes
The George Institute (TGI) is 700+ people around the world, all focused on improving the health of millions of people worldwide. As a medical research institute affiliated with leading universities and with projects in approximately 50 countries, we are challenging the status quo in healthcare to:
- Find better treatments for the world's biggest health problems
- Transform primary health care to support better health for more people
- Harness the power of communities, governments and markets to improve health
Our innovative commercial enterprises help maximise our impact. Please visit 'what we do' to read more about how we are addressing the world's biggest health problems.
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a IT Support Analyst & Trainer to join our growing organisation.
This role is responsible for:
- Providing 1st and 2nd level IT support to staff, in alignment with our IT policies, standard operating procedures, work instructions and ITIL principles
- Identifying and delivering on opportunities to improve the adoption and effectiveness of our evolving IT capabilities, through developing guides, user documentation and training resources
- Driving a great user experience by monitoring ticket queues, taking timely action to address requests, and maintaining clear, professional communications.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Strong competencies (with at least 3 years’ experience) in all aspects of Windows user support, including Windows desktop administration, Microsoft Office applications, PC hardware and basic networking, in the context of a medium to large enterprise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate with staff at all levels of the organisation
- Excellent organisation, time management, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Adaptability and flexibility to handle ambiguous conditions and changing priorities
- A tertiary qualification / ITIL / Microsoft certification would be highly desirable.
For more information, please see the Position Description here.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 17th October 2021. We do, however, reserve the right to close this vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found.