Expressions of interest - Clinical Research Professionals
- Expressions of Interest welcomed from Clinical Research Professionals
- Respected global research organisation
- Make an impact on global health outcomes
The George Institute (TGI) is 700+ people around the world, all focused on improving the health of millions of people worldwide. As a medical research institute affiliated with leading universities and with projects in approximately 50 countries, we are challenging the status quo in healthcare to:
- Find better treatments for the world's biggest health problems
- Transform primary health care to support better health for more people
- Harness the power of communities, governments and markets to improve health
Our innovative commercial enterprises help maximise our impact. Please visit 'what we do' to read more about how we are addressing the world's biggest health problems.
We are now accepting Expressions of Interest from Clinical Research Professionals (any level of experience) looking to join a growing Academic Project Operations (APO) team.
The Academic Project Operations (APO) team works closely with TGI Researchers to ensure study aims are achieved. The team is primarily responsible for the set-up, conduct and overall delivery of a projects across all research programs in TGI, according to best practice guidelines and research budgets.
Current and potential future opportunities may include:
- Clinical Trials Specialists
- Clinical Research Associates
- Senior Clinical Research Associates / Project Officers
- Project Managers
- Senior Project Managers
Successful candidates will have the following skills & experience (including but not limited to):
- Tertiary qualifications in a related science or health care discipline
- Previous experience working on clinical projects within an academic, CRO or pharmaceutical environment (Sponsor experience for senior roles is required)
- Working knowledge of, and ability to, implement clinical research activities in accordance with, ICH/GCP and all applicable regulations and guidelines in the relevant regions
- Basic understanding of medical terminology
- Understanding of confidentiality and privacy laws and all guidelines relevant to medical research
- Excellent skills in MS Office applications (including Excel and Word)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well and flexibly i.e. autonomously, in small teams and with a wide range of varying stakeholders
- Strong focus on producing the highest quality of work and on ensuring optimum accuracy of outputs Candidates must have appropriate status to work in Australia
Benefits of a career at The George Institute:
- Competitive market salary and benefits
- Salary packaging (lowering your taxable income and increasing your take-home pay)
- Flexible working arrangements - onsite, hybrid or WFH (dependent on individual role)
- Being part of a global team, making an impact on global health outcomes
- A focus on employee wellbeing, including employee engagement surveys, reward and recognition programs, steps challenges and more...
This is a great opportunity for you to work on exciting projects, at a respected global research organisation.
Please apply now!