Clinical Research Fellow
The Cardiovascular Division is seeking a Clinical Research Fellow to bring their clinical expertise to undertake study program within our world-class research environment.
This is your opportunity to be part of a passionate and innovative team that is focused on making a difference. This is a flexible role at 3 to 5 days for a 2 year fix term contract. We offer a professional atmosphere, excellent staff benefits with flexible and competitive salary packaging options.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide oversight and contribution to all research activities
- Provide leadership advice and support in projects
- Foster strategic research collaborations with other researchers on projects both within and external to The George Institute
- Directly write, and guide others in development of reports on analyses that are suitable for publication in high impact journals
- Assist with the preparation of reports and publications of the division as directed
- Assist with grant writing and revenue raising for the development of new projects.
- Relevant health/ medical qualification, including a medical qualification e.g. RACP/ RACGP with cardiology, cardiovascular, hypertension, renal or diabetes background or similar and if possible a higher degree PhD, MPhil or other formal research training
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to see the big picture, yet still focus on detail
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in the face of changing organisational priorities and ambiguous environments.
Please find further information, position description and application form on our careers page via the link http://thegeorgeinstitute.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies/2563040/title/Clinical-Research-Fellow.
Type of career: Jobs
Application close date: 31/01/2016