- Full or Part time, fixed term for 12 months (4 to 5 days)
- Make an impact on global health outcomes
An exciting opportunity exists for an Administration Assistant to join our growing organisation. This position will work in collaboration with the Heads of Academic Programs and the Academic Project Operations teams to provide overall administrative support.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Manage incoming enquiries, emails and requests for information
- Maintain effective time management and organisation of the work conducted by the Program Heads
- Assist with the preparation of presentations, reports, grant applications and publications
- Maintain and update Program Heads curriculum vitae, list of publications and other academic contributions on program and portfolio management system
- Undertake designated administrative duties, including travel arrangements, financial payments, budget monitoring and expense reimbursements
- Liaise with and build effective working relationships and provide high level customer service with staff and external clients
- Work closely with other administrators across organisation.
Desired Skills and Experience
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Relevant qualifications in business, administration and/or 5 years’ experience in an administration role
- Demonstrated excellent time management and organisation skills
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook and SharePoint
- Demonstrated ability to work with business and commercially sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in different interpersonal environments i.e. autonomously, in small teams and with a wide range of varying stakeholders
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills with the proven ability to work across several teams and managing own workload
- Experience working in the fast-paced Australian medical or scientific research environment is desirable.
Please find further information and application form on our careers page via the link: http://thegeorgeinstitute.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies/4200224/title…
Type of career: Jobs
Application close date: 01/07/2018